Miami Business Lawyer
The Craig M. Dorne PA is a Miami Business Lawyer who provides comprehensive legal services at competitive rates for businesses of all sizes. From small start-up companies to large corporations or other forms of business entity, we are prepared to help you make confident decisions to grow and protect your business with proper legal representation.
Some of the services we provide include, but are not limited to assistance with:
- Developing a strong business plan
- Choosing the best form of business entity for you
- Financing through private placements
- Minimizing liabilities and the risk of litigation
- Limiting personally liability
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating business contracts
- Making sure businesses comply with legal formalities
- Maintaining minutes
- Purchasing/selling businesses and/or real estate
- Serving as a registered agent to make sure that a default judgment is never entered against a business for failure to comply with a lawsuit
- Litigating business disputes
- Negotiating favorable business transactions
- Drafting employee manuals
- Representation before municipalities in land use and zoning matters
- Protection from employees with detailed non-competition agreements and other tools
- Drafting non-circumvention agreements to protect your business value
Whether you’re just starting a business or are at the point where you want to sell or merge your business, the Law Offices of Craig M. Dorne PA licensed Miami Business Lawyer can help you make sound decisions regarding all of your transactional matters. For over 20 years top Business Lawyer in Miami Craig Dorne has been helping business people protect their interests. With a degree in business, Craig Dorne is uniquely qualified as a Miami Business Attorney to assist you with every aspect of running and managing your business—providing legal advice from a business person’s perspective!
How to Choose a Miami Business Lawyer
Choosing the right Miami Business Lawyer is something you must pay very close attention to, always ask for references, and you should always verify the attorney is licensed and in good standing to practice law by calling the state bar where the attorney is licensed.
For more information or if you need help with a legal issue please contact the law office of Craig M. Dorne, PA Located at 3132 Ponce de Leon Boulevard Coral Gables, Florida 33134, Phone: (305) 531-7890, You can also contact us via our web form.
We are committed to helping businesses address their transactional and operational needs through sound legal advice that supports unique business goals.
Call 305-531-7890 for a free consultation